Friday, November 28, 2008

Recent Snowfall

We had a nice snowfall last Saturday. It was the first time for us to see snow in downtown. It was snowing really good! I don't think I have ever seen such big flakes. It was beautiful. The kids enjoyed playing in the snow.
Jason had to take some pictures at his usual spot. Try and click on them to get a bigger view if you want.
He just kept zooming in.
We never get tired at looking at the Alps.
I know I am posting quite a few in one day but if I don't do it, I'll get further behind!!!!! I think I am finally caught up. Enjoy!

3 comments:

sabel said...

This looks like Thanksgiving last year in El Paso! We had great weather this year. Warm and sunny. Beautiful pictures.

Ellen and Sharon said...

Christa, we loved seeing where you live, and hearing about the fun moving day. The kids look like they have settled in nicely. The video of Miss Kate on the toboggan was priceless.

Lisa and Rob Sackett said...

Christa & Jason, Devin, Lucas and Kate, THANKS SO MUCH for the wonderful chocolates and Advent Calendars. We got to visit with Kathleen and we picked up the early Christmas gifts!