Monday, October 27, 2008

The Room is Quiet!

Since everyone is at school and Jason is at work, I thought I would catch up on the blog since it is very quiet.
I took the boys to school this morning. It was their 1st day and they were very excited to go. I think I was having a harder time. They are going to ride the train back home by themselves for the very first time. I think they will do fine and they have cell phones if something comes up. I am anxious to hear how everything went.
I wanted to share some pictures that I have taken . I thought this one turned out really neat. The sun was trying to shine thru the fog one morning along the lake.

This picture I took this morning. It is the first time for me to see the Alps since we have been here. It is definately getting cold. They are predicting snow for Wednesday and Thursday. Welcome to Switzerland!

3 comments:

sabel said...

I can't wait to hear how the boys first day of school went. I am sure they will do fine on the way home. The picture of the lake is beautiful, you take great pictures. You will have to take pictures of the snow when you have a lot on the ground.

Elastomom said...

Great job on the blog Christa! I can't wait to hear how the boys did on their first day at school.

Jerry & Tara Trevillian said...

Wow! Great pictures! What a beautiful place you are in! How lucky you are! Hope all is going well and you are getting aclimated to your surroundings. I sure do miss you! E-mail or check out our blog -- I've been bitten by the blog bug! HA! Miss you ... Tara