Monday, May 3, 2010

Flowers Everywhere!

It has definately been Spring in Neuchatel! The leaves have all popped out and the flowers are in full bloom. The lilac bushes smell wonderful!

I just took the following 2 pictures today. I thought it would be a true reflection how things look on a cloudy day. My parents really enjoyed walking by this bank and seeing the colorful flower beds.I was able to take a picture the other day on our way home from Kate's school. The walls are just so pretty and in some places there are purple flowers mixed in with the yellow.

The Magnolia trees were just full of blooms. I just never saw Magnolia trees in El Paso and NM. I take that back. Jason's Aunt Linda has a huge one in her front yard but I never saw it in bloom like this. I couldn't forget the English garden. This picture was taken 3 weeks ago after my parents left.The flowers have been planted around the fountains and statues. The following pictures are my favorite! Now look at the English garden and Katelyn was the perfect model!

I wanted to get a picture with all 3 of them but the boys had a busy week last week and we couldn't get it to work out. We had rain all weekend but we needed the moisture. The sun is out today but the weather reports are calling for rain showers all week.

No comments: