Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Happy New Year Everyone!

I can't believe today is January 14th and I am just now posting for the end of December. I have to get better at this. I have quite a few things that I wanted to post. We'll see how well I do. Katelyn has half days on Wednesdays so I better get busy!

I wanted my parents to take one more train trip before they left. I chose Luzern. I had been there over 20 years ago when I went with a group from high school. Yikes, it made me feel old. We had a good time. It was very cold and we just did some walking across the famous bridge and down thru the center of town. It was a Sunday and we were so happy to see that Starbucks was open. We all warmed up with some good hot chocolate and coffee.
The artwork on the buildings down town is absolutely beautiful.
I look forward to going back in the summer time.

No comments: