Friday, January 16, 2009

Are they Crazy!!!

I just had to take a picture of this and post it. Yesterday, there was quite a bit of snow falling off the roofs because of the sunshine and it warming up a little bit. It makes a horrible noise when it hits the cars parked below. I don't know if anyone has been injured but the risk is high. In the afternoon they started roping the area off so people wouldn't park there.

Well today this is what I see out the kitchen window.

Yup, they are shoveling the snow off the roof.
I think if I was that guy, I would be checking the rope after every shovel load!



2 comments:

sabel said...

I feel like I am back in North Dakota where they shovel the roofs regularly. :-)

Visit www.willistonherald.com (On the left under top photos)to see a guy with a snow blower on the roof of a store (it is a flat roof instead of pitched). Do they have snow blowers in Switzerland?

Ellen and Sharon said...

We hope those guys have good insurance.