Sunday, December 21, 2008

Christa's Parents Arrive

My parents arrived this past Tuesday morning. Kate and I took the train to Zurich to meet them. Everyone was very excited to have them come and see us. They are getting very familiar with walking around Neuchatel. The day after they arrived we had snow. We got probably enough to cover the ground but where the boys go to school, they had over a foot of snow.
On Thursday, we decided to head to Bern to walk around. We bundled up and off we went. Dad said that parts of the train ride looked like scenes from Dr. Zchivago (sp?) It was very cold. This time I knew where we were going and I didn't take them to the other side of the river.
It was so pretty and fun to see all the snow.
At the end of the day, my parents were worn out. I think they were also dealing with jet lag. Lucas thought it would be fun to capture the moment.

1 comment:

The Cline Family - Jeff, Sheila, Kiera and Kinsey said...

How wonderful to have your parents there!! I bet the kids were VERY excited!!!