Sunday, October 31, 2010

Swiss Cheese Weekend & Fete de Vendages

I'm sorry everyone for making you look at that old car for so long when you would check to see if I had posted anything new. October has just been a busy month!!! I'm going to almost get caught up on the blog today.
Neuchatel was pretty busy at the end of September.

The streets were busy.
If you love the smell of cheese then you would have been in heaven. The aroma of cheese and fondue was a bit too much for me. I don't even know who won the awards.

We had a little get together with some families for the Fete. We had confetti everywhere. The weather wasn't the best but it was still fun. I had some confetti in a bag left over from last year that I sprinkled out the window on the kids.

Everyone waiting for the parade to start.
Liz and I had just gotten a handful of confetti in our faces from someone in the parade.
It was just a bit rainy. I think the adults were ready to get back upstairs to the refreshments:)
We didn't think the parade was as nice as last year. We thought it was pretty funny to see the Ninja turtles. I think it would be hard to wear those heads, march and play an instrument all at the same time:)
We made sure our windows were closed but the confetti cannon did get one apartment across the street from us.

No comments: