Thursday, April 15, 2010

Easter Weekend

Hello everyone! I am finally updating the blog. We had a wonderful visit with my parents and the weather was amazingly beautiful. They were able to see the Alps!
We took a walk along the lake. The temperature was nice but a bit chilly with the wind off the lake. I really like this picture of Jason in his hat. I hope you can see the Alps too in the background.
We had an Easter egg hunt in the garden. Devin and Lucas hid the eggs and Katelyn and the Taylor boys went hunting. We were still finding the plastic eggs a week later.
Lucas celebrated his 12th Birthday. As usual, no candles were allowed on the cake!
Our friend Susan sent jelly beans back with Jason. The different flavors entertained us for quite a while. They experimented with mixing different flavors. I think Stanton's favorite was the "Very Cherry" and "Dr. Pepper". Thank you Susan!

It was a nice and relaxing weekend!

No comments: