Monday, January 11, 2010

Time for Sledding

The kids had one more week off before they had to head back to school. They couldn't wait to go sledding. Neuchatel didn'tget much snow over the holidays. I think more rain than anything. However, up in the mountains there was enough for a good time.
Katelyn and Parker had a good time playing in the snow.
Devin had a good ride down the hill on the Taylor's new sled.
Parker and Kate pretending to be sledding.
Lucas pretending to be a "Hotshot".
We went up again yesterday and there was probably around a good 5 inches more of new snow. I forgot the camera but the trees and landscape were beautiful.
Today has been a good day. I am caught up on the blog, the kids are at school and the house seems a little bit too quiet. Have a good week!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Crista,
I got behind looking at your posts during the break. Was I pleasantly surprised this morning to see all that you've written. It was very fascinating. I've been to Rome and Florence but none of the other places you visited. I really enjoyed all the pictures. The boys are really growing and Katelyn is SO pretty! Thanks for all the writing. I know it's hard work, but please know how much I enjoy seeing it. Susan from Polk

Ellen and Sharon said...

Oh, wow! What great pictures! We can't believe how tall Devin has gotten. The other kids have grown so much, too. Kate is getting more beautiful by the day. We love seeing all of the postings, and especially the fun ones with Lucas and friends. We know that you treasure these good times. Happy New Year!