Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Playing Catch up

I have decided to finally take the time to organize our pictures. I came across a couple of things that I wanted to post but never did. So bear with me while I get us completely caught up!

On the way to work a couple of weeks ago, Jason went thru an ice fog. He took some pictures and I thought this one turned out pretty neat!

On the 6th of March, a good part of Switzerland had some snow. In Neuchatel, we just had rain. The first picture is a webcam picture in Le Locle. It took Jason about an 1 1/2 hours to get home that day. His biggest complaint was that people would stop right in the road and put on chains.


On Fridays, the boys go skiing with their school at Gstaad. They have 7 ski days and this coming Friday is their last one. They are with an instructor the entire day and there is about 5 kids per group. The boys have really enjoyed it. However, on this day, it was a blizzard and they skied in about 2 feet of powder. They hated it because they kept falling. Their leg muscles got a good work out that day. I snapped this from the webcam because I was curious on what kind of weather they were having. I was glad I made them dress warm that day!!!

The last picture that I have is of a new cookie that I found that is exactly like Nona's "Crystali". Jason and the boys liked it but I didn't care for it. I like the other one better. This one has the sprinkled sugar. I saw some other ones at a grocery store downtown that looked home made. I didn't buy any because we still had these at home. I think I'll have to go back and get some to try and also they had some good strawberries on sale!

1 comment:

Ellen and Sharon said...

The pictures look like something right out of a magazine-truly beautiful.